As part of the "Sweet Spot" Collection, the Rock Candy® Swirls® vibrator is a deliciously curvaceous vibrator featuring silky soft pleasure swirls from base to tip. This thoughtfully-engineered twisty treat serves up intense vibrations and pinpointed pleasure, effortlessly stimulating every erogenous sweet spot from head to toe. The cleverly crafted tip is the cherry on top, contoured for precise clitoral stimulation and a wave of sonic vibrations that will sugar coat all of your twisted desires. The single push-button control allows you to move and groove through an ultra-powerful 5-Function motor, with 3 satisfying speeds and 2 tease-and-please pulsating patterns. Crafted from body-safe ABS plastic, the non-porous material is safe, hygienic, and compatible with all lubricants. With a water-resistant design, this versatile vibe will make you twist and shout in the bedroom or the shower. Available in a variety of bright candy colors, treat yourself to something sweet and give the Swirls a twirl!
- Deliciously twisted curves from base to tip
- Contoured “Sweet Spot” tip for additional sensory stimulation
- Smooth non-porous material is body-safe and water resistant
- Perfect for beginners or well-seasoned pleasure product connoisseurs
- Decadent high-powered motor
- 5 functions: 3 speeds, 2 ‘tease and please’ pulsating patterns
- Easily operated with a single push-button control
- Powered by two AAA batteries (sold separately)
- Compatible with all lubricants
- Not designed for use during anal play
Total length: 5.875", thickest diameter: 1", thickest circumference: 3.14"
TheSwirl vibe is crafted from two materials: the inner bullet is made from hard and hygienic ABS plastic, and the outer coating of the vibrator is a smooth PU (polyurethane) finish. Polyurethane is a non-porous, hypoallergenic material that does not allow bacteria or contaminants to absorb into the surface.
Note - Avoid exposing Polyurethane to light, and be sure to wash immediately after use with warm soap and water (or antibacterial cleaner).
Have you tangoed with a Swirl? If so, please leave us a review or contact us with your feedback!